www.genericmedicine.com is not a pharmacy, nor does it dispense or suggest any use of medication. This company only displays items in the form of a catalog, and if ever you approach to source for your personal use as advised by your licensed doctor and health care professional listed, we will collect your request and forward it to a pharmacy that is capable and licensed to abide the rules of dispensing and follow the international law of pharmaceutical fulfillment for which they are fully responsible.
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern the sale by Www.genericmedicine.com (carrying on business as "Www.genericmedicine.com and www.genericmedicine.com ") to you (the ”Customer”) of the products and services (the "Products") offered for sale by Www.genericmedicine.com. By accepting delivery of the Products described on a purchase order, the Customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms.
VERY IMPORTANT TO BE READ BY ALL CUSTOMERS: YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE DRUG-DRUG AND DRUG-FOOD INTERACTIONS FOR THE PRODUCTS BOUGHT FROM THIS WEBSITE. IF ANYTHING HAPPENS, YOU ARE REQUESTED TO CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME CALLING OR CONTACTING US
1. Other Documents. These terms may not be altered, supplemented, or amended using a customer purchase order or similar Customer document. Any attempt by Customer to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for Product(s) that is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both Customer and Www.genericmedicine.com. Www.genericmedicine.com may change these terms and conditions for future sales or deliveries without prior notice.
2. Governing Law. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada applicable therein, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. All disputes, controversies, or claims arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be submitted to and be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Canada. The parties submit and attorn to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Canada to finally adjudicate or determine any suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or in connection with these Terms.
4. Orders; Prices; Payment Terms; Interest. Orders are not binding upon Www.genericmedicine.com until accepted by Www.genericmedicine.com in writing. The prices for the Products shall be set forth on Www.genericmedicine.com’s website as at the time of acceptance of an order by Www.genericmedicine.com. Prices for Products shall be subject to change without any further notice. Credit terms are within Www.genericmedicine.com sole discretion, and unless otherwise specified in Www.genericmedicine.com invoice, payment must be received by Www.genericmedicine.com before Www.genericmedicine.com acceptance of an order. Price for the Products will be made by a credit card accepted by Www.genericmedicine.com, wire transfer, bank draft, personal cheque, or money order. Personal cheques are accepted. If credit terms have been agreed to by Www.genericmedicine.com, invoices are due and payable within thirty days after the date of the invoice. The customer agrees to pay interest on all amounts past due at 18 percent per annum.
5. Shipping Charges; Taxes. Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on Www.genericmedicine.com invoice(s). The Customer is responsible for goods and services tax, sales, and all other taxes associated with the order, however, designated, except taxes on Www.genericmedicine.com net income. If applicable, a separate charge for taxes will be shown on Www.genericmedicine.com invoice
6. Title. Title to Products passes from Www.genericmedicine.com to the Customer when the Products leave Www.genericmedicine.com Canadian pharmacy. The customer shall be responsible for all loss or damage to the products during shipping. Ship dates are estimates only. Www.genericmedicine.com is not liable for delays in shipment or failure to ship by the estimated ship date.
7. Warranties. THE MANUFACTURER OF EACH PRODUCT IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WARRANTY ASSOCIATED WITH A PRODUCT. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Www.genericmedicine.com DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN RESPECT OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTEMPLATED BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Www.genericmedicine.com’s RESPONSIBILITY FOR CLAIMS
IN RESPECT OF THE PRODUCTS IS LIMITED TO REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT.
8. Return Policy. Due to the nature of the Products, Products are not returnable. All sales are final.
9. Exchanges. From time to time, Www.genericmedicine.com may, in its sole discretion, exchange and replace a Product in the event of damage or defect of the Product. Any exchanges will be made in accordance with Www.genericmedicine.com exchange policies in effect on the date of the exchange.
10. Products. Www.genericmedicine.com may revise and discontinue Products at any time without prior notice.
11. Limitation of Liability. Www.genericmedicine.com DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE OR DELAYS EXPERIENCED IN CUSTOMERS RECEIVING PRODUCTS THAT HAVE BEEN PURCHASED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Www.genericmedicine.com WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE RELATING IN ANY WAY TO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, WHETHER DIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSSES OR DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSES OR CIRCUMSTANCES GIVING RISE TO SUCH LOSS, DAMAGE OR LIABILITY, EVEN IF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE, OR LIABILITY IS BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTS OR BREACH OF CONTRACT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FUNDAMENTAL BREACH OR BREACH OF A FUNDAMENTAL TERM.
12. Exports. The Customer acknowledges that the Products sold hereunder are subject to applicable export control laws and regulations.
13. Entire Agreement. Customer agrees that these Terms and any document incorporated by reference or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between Customer and Www.genericmedicine.com pertaining to the subject matter of these terms and conditions and supersedes, terminates, and otherwise renders null and void any and all prior agreements, understandings, negotiations, contracts, proposals or requests for proposals, whether written or oral, between Customer and Www.genericmedicine.com. In the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions of sale and any of the documents incorporated by reference or referred to herein, these terms and conditions of sale shall govern.
14. Severability. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision hereof, and any such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed to be severable.
15. Headings. The section headings used herein are for the convenience of reference only and do not form a part of these terms and conditions, and no construction or inference shall be derived therefrom.
16. Force Majeure. Www.genericmedicine.com shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performance caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, delays due to backorders of requested Products, mail delays, customs delays, or lost shipments. Www.genericmedicine.com shall not be responsible for notifying the Customer in the event of such delays. The customer shall be solely responsible for making other arrangements to purchase alternative Products and any costs incurred in connection with such purchases.